Attorney Kevin E. Kruse’s legal practice focuses on cases involving motor vehicle liability, slip and fall accidents, wrongful death, and assault. In 2017 alone, he handled motor vehicle, trucking and fall down cases for his clients, resulting in millions of dollars in combined settlements and/or verdicts. He believes in aggressive, creative representation for his clients, keeping them fully informed and engaged through every step of the litigation process
Education and Experience
Mr. Kruse received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island. He attended Hofstra Law School on a merit scholarship. While in law school, he simultaneously earned a Masters of Business Arts degree from the Frank G. Zarb School of Business. Mr. Kruse was also a student intern for the Consumer Frauds and Protection Bureau of the New York State Office of the Attorney General. Upon graduating from law school, he served as a law clerk for Judge Gerald Lebovits of the New York City Civil Court in the Bronx.
Mr. Kruse is admitted to practice before the state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York. He is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, the Bar Association of the City of New York, and the New York State Bar Association.
Courtroom Successes and Notable Settlements
- $1.6 million for back surgery resulting from a collision caused by a tractor trailer
- $800,000 in a case where the client was a passenger in their relative’s vehicle that caused an accident
- $795,000 for injuries resulting from an attempted hit-and-run after the defendant ran a stop sign, striking our client
- $565,000 in a premises liability case, where the client tripped over a rubber defect in the stairwell of their friend’s commercial building
- $465,000 for a case where the client slipped on ice in the parking lot of her residential building
- $340,000 for a surgery to treat the client’s fractured wrist resulting from slipping on untreated ice in a parking lot