Dedicated Attorneys Serving Injured Workers in New Jersey
Accidents and safety hazards commonly found at construction sites can result in devastating injuries to workers. Construction workers must perform their job duties in dangerous conditions every day, which puts them at risk of suffering the following types of injuries:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Fractured Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Knee & Ankle Injuries
- Neck, Shoulder, & Back Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chemical Exposure Injuries
Common Causes of Construction Accident Injuries
The following are common construction accidents that can result is serious workplace injuries:
- Trench Collapse: Workers stuck under a collapsed trench can die from suffocation or suffer burn and crushing injuries.
- Electric Shock: Generators, power tools, and machinery can all cause electrocution injuries when they malfunction.
- Repetitive Motion Injuries: Construction work requires workers to perform the same tasks repeatedly, which can cause wear and tear on the muscles and soft tissues. This often limits the mobility of workers.
- Collapsed Scaffolding: OSHA requires construction companies to ensure all scaffolding is safe and stable. Falls from collapsed scaffolding can result in catastrophic injury or death.
- Failure to Use Protective Gear: Construction workers should always wear hardhats, safety glasses, and other personal protective equipment to prevent injury.
- Falls from Heights: Aside from collapsed scaffolding, construction workers are commonly injured from falls into holes and ditches on worksites.
We Can Help You Pursue Compensation
The medical expenses associated with construction accident injuries can be expensive and also require the injured worker to take time off from work to recover. Our team of experienced construction injury attorneys is here to help you recover maximum compensation for your injury damages. We are familiar with workers’ compensation law and construction injury claims, and we know which legal strategies produce the best results for our clients. Let us take a look at your case today.
Call (201) 870-1909 to schedule your free consultation with a New Jersey construction accident attorney. We can give you legal advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.