Call (201) 870-1909 To Schedule an Appointment With Our Attorneys

Have you been injured at work in the state of New Jersey? If so, you might be eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits for your injury damages. Although you have the right to file a claim for benefits after suffering a work-related injury, the process of actually obtaining benefits is a major challenge for most people. That is why you need an experienced lawyer to handle your case and make sure you get the benefits you need to recover from your injury and get back to work.

Our team of legal professionals at Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law is committed to assisting clients throughout New Jersey recover the benefits they deserve. We have extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation law, and we can answer all of your questions and guide you through each step of the legal process.

Types of Workers’ Compensation Benefits

The following are some of the benefits injured workers can file claims for:

  • Compensation for Medical Expenses: Covers medical treatment, surgeries, prescription medications, rehabilitative devices, and transportation to and from medical appointments.
  • Permanent Disability: If your injury leaves you unable to ever return to work, you can file a claim for permanent disability.
  • Temporary Disability: You can get two-thirds of the wages of your average weekly amount if your temporary disability claim is approved.
  • Life Pension: If you are severely disabled with more than a 70% permanent disability rating, you can receive weekly life pension benefits.
  • Death Benefits: If a workplace injury results in death, the surviving members of the worker’s family can file a claim for death benefits to cover various expenses.

Consult with Our Legal Team in New Jersey

If you have more questions about qualifying for workers’ compensation benefits, you should get in touch with our law firm to discuss the details of your case. We will gladly review your case and explain all of your rights under the law. Our legal professionals will investigate your accident and gather the evidence you need to build a strong case strategy.

Call (201) 870-1909 to set up a free initial consultation with our New Jersey workers’ compensation lawyers. We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


Do I need an attorney if I've already been offered a settlement?

The offer you received from the insurance company is almost certainly less than what you are entitled to, by a significant margin. Insurance companies, just like any other business, are structured to maximize their own profits, and in addition to offering a minimal amount in any settlement, they will also commonly employ aggressive tactics against claimants like you to discourage requests for full compensation. We can not only advise you of what your case is really worth, but also provide skilled representation to help you recover damages.

How much is my case worth?

Each personal injury case is unique, and your attorney will consult with you in detail to help you determine the full value of your claim. In any fair settlement, you should expect to receive enough money to cover all your medical bills, from emergency treatment at the scene of the accident to rehabilitative care to help you fully recover. Claims of this nature should also cover the amount of income you will lose due to the injury from missing work or inability to perform on your job, as well as compensation for the pain and suffering you experienced.

How long will it take to resolve my case?

A variety of factors will play into how long it takes to get your insurance settlement, from the availability of evidence to support your claim to how cooperative the insurance company is and how effectively you can prepare your case. At our firm, our legal team takes every case seriously and we will do everything possible to achieve a successful resolution for you. We will also keep you informed throughout the entire process about what you may be up against and how long you can expect your case to take.

Still have questions?

Speak to an attorney today

Call now and be done