Call (201) 870-1909 To Schedule an Appointment With Our Attorneys
Have you been injured at work in the state of New Jersey? If so, you might be eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits for your injury damages. Although you have the right to file a claim for benefits after suffering a work-related injury, the process of actually obtaining benefits is a major challenge for most people. That is why you need an experienced lawyer to handle your case and make sure you get the benefits you need to recover from your injury and get back to work.
Our team of legal professionals at Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law is committed to assisting clients throughout New Jersey recover the benefits they deserve. We have extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation law, and we can answer all of your questions and guide you through each step of the legal process.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Benefits
The following are some of the benefits injured workers can file claims for:
- Compensation for Medical Expenses: Covers medical treatment, surgeries, prescription medications, rehabilitative devices, and transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Permanent Disability: If your injury leaves you unable to ever return to work, you can file a claim for permanent disability.
- Temporary Disability: You can get two-thirds of the wages of your average weekly amount if your temporary disability claim is approved.
- Life Pension: If you are severely disabled with more than a 70% permanent disability rating, you can receive weekly life pension benefits.
- Death Benefits: If a workplace injury results in death, the surviving members of the worker’s family can file a claim for death benefits to cover various expenses.
Consult with Our Legal Team in New Jersey
If you have more questions about qualifying for workers’ compensation benefits, you should get in touch with our law firm to discuss the details of your case. We will gladly review your case and explain all of your rights under the law. Our legal professionals will investigate your accident and gather the evidence you need to build a strong case strategy.
Call (201) 870-1909 to set up a free initial consultation with our New Jersey workers’ compensation lawyers. We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.