Brooklyn, New York Construction Site Car Accident Attorney
Were you involved in a car accident at a construction site?
In New York City, where the construction industry is growing, there are several risks for residents, visitors, and employees both on and around construction sites. The prevalence of car accidents among construction workers and bystanders is greater than that of any other type of accident.
Our NYC injury lawyers have built a reputation over the years for successfully handling cases involving construction accidents, from serious injuries to catastrophic injuries resulting in death. Our firm has the resources to help you through your legal journey and get the justice and compensation you deserve. We are well-versed in New York Labor Law, the complex operations of construction sites, and the numerous potential issues that might develop in injury claims.
Contact an experienced attorney at Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law immediately so that we can discuss the options available to you. We routinely rank among the top Brooklyn construction site car accident lawyers. Contact us today for a FREE consultation. We look forward to working for you and protecting the rights of you and your family.
Car Accidents on Construction Sites
Injury cases at construction sites can be challenging. These claims require the attention of skilled attorneys since they range from liability issues brought on by several parties, contractors, developers, and property owners to issues with labor law, workplace safety rules, and carelessness. This is particularly true if they incorporate motor vehicles, including dangerous construction equipment like:
- Cement Mixers
- Commercial Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Front Loaders
- Maintenance Vehicles
- Utility Vehicles
The following are some examples of the cases we handle:
- Collisions between construction vehicles and operational machinery or heavy equipment (the second-most frequent factor in fatal construction accidents involving auto accidents);
- Injuries sustained when things fall from buildings or construction vehicles collide, causing property damage;
- Commercial vehicle and operational equipment run-over, back-over, and roll-over incidents are the top cause of fatal vehicle construction site accidents, according to the DoT;
- Falls from great heights brought induced by commercial or construction trucks crashing into scaffolding, ladders, or construction elevators;
- Insecure cargo, poorly maintained vehicles, and other regulatory infractions that result in truck and tractor-trailer accidents;
- Accidents in which automobiles collide with dangers including pits, spikes, and holes that aren't covered;
- Accidents involving power lines and vehicles that result in electrical injury and electrocution;
- Slips, trips, and falls brought on by chemicals, debris, and materials from construction vehicles (i.e., vehicles that are not properly maintained and leak oil or that create dangers and are not addressed);
- Defective components and products on construction equipment and commercial vehicles.
Passerby / Passenger Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents in which bystanders are struck or run over by commercial vehicles;
- Collisions between large construction equipment and standard vehicles carrying passengers;
- Accidents involving passenger cars that are rear-ended, involve many vehicles, or are otherwise caused by hazardous or unsafe work zones or failures to warn;
- Auto accidents caused by roadway debris, open trenches, and other preventable dangers.
Call Brandon J. Broderick Now to Discuss Your New York Construction Site Car Accident
Following various types of construction incidents, Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney has earned the trust of many individuals and families throughout New York City and the state of New York. Our attorneys are available to talk about your incident and determine whether you have a strong case for compensation if you or someone you know was wounded in a car accident on or near a construction site.
Find out more about your legal options and rights. Contact us to schedule a free consultation at (877) 740-7603.